First Time Appointments
Welcome to Orlando Endodontic Specialists. By offering a calm and comfortable environment in our state-of-the-art facilities, we strive to make your endodontic visit a pleasant experience while providing quality care.
Please Bring the Following to Your First Appointment:
- Completed first visit forms (which you can download here)
- The referral slip given to you by your General Dentist
- Dental insurance card (if applicable)
- Photo ID
- Form of payment
What to Expect:
Your first appointment may be a consultation or a treatment.
All initial appointments involve x-rays and an examination. Our Doctors will then explain his findings and determine your root canal therapy options.
Most treatments are completed in one appointment.
Prior to Root Canal Therapy:
- Eat breakfast/lunch as usual.
- Continue taking all medications recommended by your physician. If you have a question, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If your dentist or physician has prescribed pre-treatment antibiotic, please make sure to take this medication as directed.